Research Assistance Appointments
Need help with your research? Your library team is here to help.
Research Consultations CAN BE
- Assisting with research skills
- A collaborative experience where both library team member and patron are working together towards furthering the student’s research
- For active members of the campus community including students, faculty, and staff.
Research Consultations are NOT
- Writing assistance (Learning Center)
- Proof-reading (Grammarly)
- Librarians finding resources for you
- Citation creation (Learning Center)
We created a video playlist that answers the most FAQ when it comes to research at Roberts and NES. We encourage you to take a look at them for immediate assistance.
If you are in need of one-on-one assistance with your research, please set up an appointment with a member of the library team below.