Alumni/Community Library Card
Many Golisano Library services are available for Local Alumni and other Community Members with a library card.
Please fill out an online application, and come to the Resource Desk with photo ID to pick up your card! There is an annual fee of $25 for those not affiliated with Roberts Wesleyan College or Northeastern Seminary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I an “Affiliate” or a “Non-Affiliate”?
- Local Alumni
- Roberts Wesleyan College/Northeastern Seminary Associates (Spouses & Children of Employees, Emeriti, Trustees, Fellows, College Greene residents, Volunteers, Roberts Circle members)
- Pearce Church Staff
- Local Ministers
- Access Card Holders (RRLC)
- Affiliated Students (ELIM, CCCU, Providence University of Haiti, Local high school students in a Golisano Library Instruction course)
- Community Members (Monroe County Only)
- Area Students (Not affiliated with a College/Seminary Program - must be 15+ years old)
Are there any limitations?
- Library cards must be renewed yearly by contacting the Resource Desk at ResourceDesk@Roberts.edu or 585-594-6949.
- Computer use is limited to the Information Commons with a guest account logon.
- Electronic resources can be accessed only on Golisano Library computers.
- Alumni receive up to 20 pages of free black and white printing at the Resource Desk. Color printing is 25¢ per color copy (limited to 10 pages).
- When the library is closed, the 24 Hour Area is open only to current students and employees.
- Interlibrary Loan services are limited to current students and employees.
What if I lose my library card?
You can purchase a replacement library card at the Resource Desk for $2.00.
Do I need an email address to sign up for a card?
Yes. We send notices such as checkout receipts, courtesy reminders, and overdue notices via email. Therefore a current email address is required for a library card.