Open this Guide to learn about using the Ares Course Reserves system.
To view your complete list of Course Reserves (both hard copy and electronic items):
- Access your course's Moodle page through the Intranet at https://rwc.roberts.edu
- Click on the Course Reserves link:
- You will see a list of your Course Reserves in a table.
- For electronic reserves (journal articles and book chapters), click the link that says “View Item.” Some items will be posted as PDFs and others as links to the library databases. You will always have access to the full text.
- Hard copy reserves (books and DVDs) area available for checkout at the Golisano Library Resource Desk. Most hard copy items are loaned for 2 Hours - In Library Use. Some professors choose to set longer loan periods for items such as DVDs.
*Alert*: The current version of Ares requires all users to accept cookies in Moodle (instructions for: Chrome; Firefox). If you need to make this change, please begin by first clearing your internet cache, and then accept the cookies. Restart your browser before accessing Ares again.
Phone: (585) 594-6097